Mixer truck KAMAZ-58149Z intended for delivery of finished concrete to consumers, preserving the properties of the mixture in transit, and to discharge the mixture to the place of laying, or concrete equipment (concrete pumps, stationary concrete pumps, etc.).
The drive of the mixing drum is supplied from an independent engine.
The system of hydraulic drive is equipped with reliable hydraulic components from leading European and domestic manufacturers:
- planetary gearbox with high torque rise – “ZF”,Germany, “RMR” Italy;
- oil cooler with integrated electric fan and oil filter – “AKG Thermotechnik International GmbH&Co.KG”, Germany; “Oesse S. r.l.”, Italy;
- elastic coupling – damper actuator pump “Centa”, Germany;
- hydrostatic transmission GST-90 – “PSM-HYDRAULICS”, Russia.
Possible installation of electronic control to maintain constant speed of rotation of the drum of the mixer regardless of the speed of the engine.
- Centralized lubrication of rollers. Allows you to reduce costs and improve the quality and convenience of work for maintenance of truck mixer.
- A video surveillance system. Provides the convenience and full control over the Parking and unloading of ready mix concrete in a confined space.
- Plastic handling trays. Facilitate the work of the operator, reduce injury risk at work.
- Led backlit graduated scale Vodolaga.
- The bilateral location of the staircase with platform for operator convenience.
- Trilateral location of the control levers of the mixer drive on the left, on the right side and from the top of the service.
- Thermomat for heating Wodonga from the vehicle chassis (24V).
- The electronic control company “BOSCH” (Germany).
- “Winter” option of process equipment, providing reliable protection of the concrete mix at low temperatures down to – 40 °C.
The mixer is operated at a temperature from -20 °C to +40 °C.
|Tank capacity for water, l||800|
|Capacity in concrete mix, kg||17800|
|Drive power mixing equipment, kW||65|
|Drive type||from Avtonom. engine|
|Weight parameters and load|
|The mass of technological equipment, kg||4800|
|Total weight and/m, kg||33100|
|The distribution of full mass, kg|
|on the back of the truck||25600|
|Curb weight, kg||14425|
|Engine model||Cummins ISB6.7e4 300 / Cummins ISB6.7 300|
|The maximum useful power, kW (HP)||298 (219) / 307 (225,6)|
|at frequency of rotation of a cranked shaft, rpm||2500 / 2300|
|Engine type||turbocharged diesel and NVG|
|Movement speed, km/h|
|The capacity of the mixing drum on output of ready mixture, m3||9|
|Unloading height, mm||400-2350|
|Height of loading, mm||3800|
|Geometric volume of mixing drum, m3||14,3|
|The rate of discharge, m3/min.||1|
|with the mobility of the concrete mix, see||5-6|
|Drive type mixing drum||hydromechanical with a power takeoff from the independent engine D-245, Hatz, Deutz|
|The frequency of rotation of the mixing drum, rpm||0-14|